▸ High level interdisciplinary staff
▸ Extended network of consultants and local correspondents
▸ Headquarters in Milan and three operational offices in Russia, Middle East and Africa
▸ ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
▸ 55 + professionals with diversified and complementary skills in various technical disciplines
▸ WATER TREATMENT:
▸ 400+ professionals with diversified and complementary skills.
▸ 600+ professionals with diversified and complementary skills.
▸ INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE
▸ DUBAI UAE
Fabrizio Fioravante Candoni, Chairman & CEO
With eighteen years of expertise in International Affairs Advisory for prestigious Multinationals Companies, Mr. Candoni has graduated with top marks in Political Sciences, with a specialization in international politics.
He has been Vice-President of Confindustria Russia, the main association for manufacturing and service companies in Italy, with over 150.000 members, delegated to Big Groups. He is Head of the Russian Confindustria Task Force “Energy&Power Generation”.
He has double citizenship: Italian and French. Fabrizio is mother tongue Italian and French, fluent in English, and basic in Russian.
Rino Boldrini, Sales Manager, Member of the Board of Directors
Rino has over 30 years’ experience as an entrepreneur in the construction of sheet metal working machines, gained in a prestigious family company, founded at the beginning of the last century by his grandfather. He works for the following industrial fields: energy production, O & G, food processing, petrochemical, plant engineering, shipbuilding, mechanical processing and site management.
He is an expert in international contracts, in the management of international tenders, in the management of legal conflicts and project management. He has worked with both small and medium-sized companies and with very large international groups and various government agencies. Experience in many different Markets: Europe, Middle East, Far East and Americas.
Rino, of Italian mother tongue, has a very fluent spoken and written English.
Francesco Piras, Chief Operations Officer – Milan, Italy
After his university studies in Economics, Francesco Piras has held managerial roles in marketing and communication for infrastructure companies, health care, services, tourism and technologies. Senior Advisor of primary international groups for the Middle East, the Maghreb and the UAE. In the past, has worked with an international organization for humanitarian emergencies. Francesco has always been fond of computer science and new technologies. Italian citizen, mother tongue Italian, fluent in English and French.
Alice Cajani – Project Director – Milan, Italy
Alice has 10 ten years of expertise in the energy and environmental markets. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Finance and a master’s degree in Corporate Finance at Bocconi University in Milan. In 2010 she completed a thesis entitled “The Kyoto Protocol and the CO2 market platforms”. She began in 2008 her career at EcoWay, an Italian energy trading company, covering in the years 2013 and 2014 the role of Head of Trading & Origination and then entering the Strategy Committee. In 2016 she obtained an Executive MBA from SDA Bocconi School of Management.
Gionata Ferroni – Chief Technology Officer – Milan, Italy – Astana, Kazakhstan
Gionata has operated for more than 20 years in the energy sector. For most of his career he has developed services and products related to geological and geochemical analysis in the oil and gas sector worldwide. He has operated mainly in Italy, Kazakhstan, UK, West Africa and South America. He is the author of a series of technical-scientific papers on hydrocarbon geology and petrophysics. He presently works on developing and scouting renewable energy projects in Central Asia, mainly in Kazakhstan. Gionata holds an M.Sc. in structural geology from the University of Pavia.
Kirill Kucherov, Senior Associate – Moscow, Russia
MSc in Avionics and Satellite Communications. 20+ years of experience in b2b/b2g services in largest Russian and international companies in IT, telecom, strategic consulting and financial services. Kirill has an impressive track record as a leader in strategy, change management and go-to-market projects as well as extensive footprint in sales&marketing and assets&risks management. As a strategic consultant, Kirill completed projects in a half of top 10 CIS telecom operators. Kirill is the Russian native-speaker, fluent in English and basic in French.
Robert McKellar – Head Political Risk Department
- MA Political Science, Simon Fraser University, Canada, specialising in political instability, terrorism, and interpretive theoretical frameworks
- Master of International Business, Grenoble Management School, France, specialising in international growth strategy, emerging market risk management, and inter-cultural management
- Arabic studies, Tunis, academic year 1995-1996
- International socio-political risk consulting –institutional / organisational capacity-building, pre-entry planning, scenario / contingency planning, stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Direct project and research experience on the ground in emerging markets, mainly MENA region, but including Afghanistan and Georgia
- Experience with socio-political challenges affecting clients in oil & gas, mining, telecoms, professional services, and NGOs, and with donor security sector reform initiatives in conflict-affected states
- Author of “A Short Guide to Political Risk” (Gower / Ashgate 2010) and Chapter 6, “Political Risk, in Risk Management Handbook” (Kogan Page 2016)
Herman Zampariolo Rukarijekic – Strategy Senior Advisor
- After a managerial career at IBM, as EU Principal Senior Technology Advisor and at Ernst&Young (VP Technology and New Venture), Herman founded WER, an international eco-eng consultancy
- Lately, has oriented his activity towards the development of innovative projects for ren-energy and e-mobility in Italy, Germany and Asia.
- Herman held a seat in the board of AEM (now A2A), Milan’s multiutility, a listed company.
- In his career he also worked in ENEL, Network and Power planning.
- Herman is fluent in German, English, Italian, Spanish and French
Diana Mirzakreeva, International Development – Milan, Italy – Kazan, Russia
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Finance and a Master’s degree in business administration at Bicocca University of Milan.
She has a five-year experience in a money transfer company of Milan and 5 years in Sberbank (Russian bank).
She is Russian mothertongue and speaks Italian and English
Awaz Alfadil, Environmental Engineering Specialist – Milan, Italy – Khartoum, Sudan
Awaz holds a BSc. in Civil Engineering from the University of Khartoum (Sudan,2012) and a MSc. in Environmental and land planning Engineering from Politecnico di Milano with a specialization in Sustainability (Italy,2017). Her Master’s Thesis Titled Sustainable wastewater management in Urban buildings won in the top 10 innovative environmental ideas for cities by Veolia in the Trophées Performance Awards (2017), She Speaks English (Mother Tongue), Arabic (Mother tongue) and is currently learning Italian.